Abbey Landis
  • Marina del Rey, CA
Votes |
alcazar or agility logistics

Abbey Landis
  • Marina del Rey, CA
Posted Jan 15 2009, 04:43

Hi All

I do some work in Africa and about 5 months ago I was doing some research and came across a company I was very interested in getting in touch with, Alcazar Capital Limited.

They state the following:

"Agility has established Alcazar Capital Limited. The Investment Company and its US$ 300mn Private Equity fund Alcazar Capital Partners 1 (Alcazar) are exclusively focused on investment in regional emerging markets, specifically the Indian sub-continent and the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) regions. The fund is focused on investments in the Infrastructure & related services, Real Estate, Telecoms & Technology and the Oil & Gas sectors. Fund sponsors and investors are represented on the full range of private equity matters. Alcazar is head quartered in Dubai led by a strong management team with proven track record."

The other company/or aligned name is Agility Logistics. I finally got around to trying to get in touch with them in the beginning of this month and neither of the websites are finished construction, but Alcazar's provides a phone, fax, email to get in touch with them on. I left a phone message on Alcazar's v/m, no one called back. I tried emailing them at both email addresses and they got kicked back.

Has anyone heard of them or know if they are reputable and really even in business anymore? I have tried for about a week to find out on my own, but come up empty.

I would like to explore working with them if they are.

Thanks

Abbey :)