Skip to content
Ask About A Real Estate Company

User Stats

Votes
Jacqueline Kinkle
  • Cibolo, TX
Votes |
Elite Legacy Education - (real estate guru) - Heard of them?

Jacqueline Kinkle
  • Cibolo, TX
Posted Oct 24 2016, 06:43

I recently attended A Get Motivate Seminar in my area (San Antonio TX). Real Estate experts and other celebrates come out one day to motivate you to get involved in real estate and stock. Like others I paid a nominal fee to attend 3 day real estate workshops that give you the basics....of what they offer...at a much higher price. Has anyone every heard of Elite Legacy Education real estate ...they teach the Rich Dad Poor Dad principals. www.EliteLegacyEducation.com? They offer different real estate education packets at ranging from $12,000 ; $16,000; $26, 000 to $40,000? In the training program they teach you..to do real estate investment where you can make $5k....and later $10K in 10 months...(which give you a ROI) ?? And of course depending on what you pay for you get a mentor (for a month) and other specialized training for whatever nitche you prefer (e.g. option lease, wholesale, creative finance, mobile homes, flip and fix, etc) What is your experienced and what have you heard...PLEASE SHARE...

Loading replies...