Memphis Invest (Dallas)

6 Replies

Has anyone purchased a Dallas turnkey property from Memphis Invest?  How has your experience been in that location?

Disclosure: Turnkey Provider

Originally posted by @Ryan Fox :

Has anyone purchased a Dallas turnkey property from Memphis Invest?  How has your experience been in that location?

Are they working remotely? I do not know much about them, but from the names of the company and city it seems confusing. 

Tom Ott, Real Estate Agent in OH (#2016003865)
440-749-4043

Hi Ryan and Tom

It can be confusing. They started in Memphis and when demand got bigger and bigger they expanded into other markets like Houston, Dallas and Jacksonville. They kept the company name. I am in the process of considering them for my next investment

Originally posted by @Ryan Fox :

I haven't ever had any interactions with them, but my sense is their reputation is that of being reputable. Sounds like they have a system, are able to buy and rehab a lot of properties and have a solid team.

Having said that, I don't think anyone is particularly getting cheap properties in Dallas, at least not to the point where a turnkey property would have an outsized return to their buyers.

If you buy a property, and hold it for 15 years, I am sure you will do ok.  But you aren't going to be getting huge cash flow and have a whole lot of equity at the same time.

I personally live here in Dallas, and  I see very few deals with much meat on the bone, and I cant imagine that Memphis (or any other turnkey provider) is really selling properties that are giving investors both great cash flow and great capital appreciation. 

Tom they actually have a physical location in that market. They are probably one of not the largest turnkey company in the country. How have you not heard of them? 

Originally posted by @Tom Ott :
Originally posted by @Ryan Fox:

Are they working remotely? I do not know much about them, but from the names of the company and city it seems confusing. 

Curt Davis, Real Estate Agent in TN (#00321765)
605-310-7929

Disclosure: Turnkey Provider

Originally posted by @Curt Davis :
Tom they actually have a physical location in that market. They are probably one of not the largest turnkey company in the country. How have you not heard of them? 

Originally posted by @Tom Ott:
Originally posted by @Ryan Fox:

It is not that I have not heard of them, I just have never worked with them. I also have not worked with others who worked with them, so my knowledge is limited. That is is why I was curious about their reach in other markets. 

Tom Ott, Real Estate Agent in OH (#2016003865)
440-749-4043

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.