Seed Capital Incorporated

7 Replies

Seed Capital Inc has approached me to see if I require funding. I am preparing for my next flip, and am seeking some capital to get the gig going. I have been approached by this mob, and I can't seem to  find much information on them. They offer unsecured loans in exchange for a modest slice of the sale amount. Has anyone here heard of this group?

I have never head of them, and cannot find that exact company in any registrars. But it would seem there are a large number of companies with similar names, and wildly varying reputations. Proceed with caution!

I have seen an advert for them before, they are a venture capital firm based out of Montreal Quebec. Very small company, with a small portfolio. They have one employee on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pierre-gauthiier-27951014/?originalSubdomain=ca

Sorry folks, I agree that it wasn't right to throw up the Linkedin here. Seed Capital Incorporated may be a viable company, heck they may even be USA based. Not fair for me to make assumptions here on the forum. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here