• Real Estate Investor
  • Garner, NC
Votes |
ProSource Tax Lien - Vs - BiggerPockets

Don C.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Garner, NC
Posted Apr 21 2019, 00:33

First I'd like to say this is not a paid advertisement for either company and is my own personal opinion, that I'm sharing for your entertainment porposes. Now, like most of you l look for products tools and resources that can be utilized to help to either gain an advantage, simply reduce the over all risk and/or free-up as much of my time as possible. So several years ago I found and joined Bigger Pockets (BP) as a free membership and with that one move I have learned about several areas of the Real Estate investors market place Rehabbing, Flipping, Wholeselling, Property Analysis, Deal Analysis, Exit strategies, Packaging a deal, Approaching Investors,  and building a power team. There are several more items I could add but for now I will keep it short, and  I must also reiterate that all this was obtained for free. Most recently I attended a Free conference presented by ProSource tax lien investing (PS), the general conference explain the concept of tax lien investing which I have been curious about, the speaker mention a resource that I found to be a useful tool, which was a complete web site that had all the counties and states paid listings ,auction calendar , direct access, and over the counter auction ,lifetime access, for you and a partner  to gain access to this resources you had to attend a 3-day training/conference, you and a partner could attend four cost of roughly $600, so myself and another individual I met at the event decided to split the cost to attend and get our individual logins for the advertised resource, during this event which honestly was more of a marketing event there is a offer to purchase an even bigger tool that has some backend work done for you Analysis, Exit Strategy, packaging the deal, access to funding, access to power teams, access to mentors and access to additional trainings for a fee, for a cost of roughly $40,000 and a monthly fee of roughly $75. Nice opportunity for someone just not for me at this point. I have yet to upgrade to Bigger Pocket's paid membership yet I already have most of what was in the offer from PS as a resource with BP. I like to hear the reviews of other regarding these two companies, I've had a longer relationship with BP but I don't want to totally discount PS. What do you think? I have not yet received my login from PS to further elaborate when I do I will provide more information and details for those who are cerious to know more.

Loading replies...