Ask About A Real Estate Company

User Stats

Votes
Tisha Williams
Votes |
Most DEFINITELY a scam

Tisha Williams
Posted Aug 9 2019, 01:47

I attended their 'free' 2 hour class and it at first sounded okay. So, at the class, I paid $50 of the alleged 'discounted' amount of $197, to attend the 3 day conference which wouldn't be until the end of the month. The very next day after the free class, I emailed for a refund, stating I would not be attending the conference. The reply email was that they'd promptly issue my full refund. It was 'pending' in my account until today. Up until yesterday, I was STILL getting bombarded by emails, one of which stated they wanted more money to attend the event, the balance of the $197. I replied that I saw that their "prompt" full refund was still pending in my account, reiterating that I would not attend the event and that I thus owed no more money. That's where they messed up. They stated they are issuing a full refund, and like spoiled, rich bullies, because I stood my ground that I was not attending their event and that they were NOT going to try to withdraw any further funds from my bank account, all the sudden, the "pending" refund I'm entitled to disappeared. Like coward bullies, they retracted my refund. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! Perhaps instead of real estate, they need to get with knowledge of the Law. NOWHERE did they state that all sales are final, so under penalty of Law, a person can for ANY reason change their minds and get a full refund of what was paid. Refund policies are the be explicitly stated BEFORE any purchase. Further, at the event, they stated they had a shortage of yellow bags of whatever books or whatever, meaning not everyone got one. So they can't even justify or prove an allegation that the people used any of their services. So, basically, legally and otherwise, they screwed themselves.