New Agent! Questions to ask potential Broker.

1 Reply

I am days away from taking my Florida State Exam & I want to be proactive in choosing the right brokerage to work with.

& just some quick insight on me I am located in Key West, Florida. (Born and raised). Big real estate market and very competitive. Location, Location!

I have my mind narrowed down to three Real Estate companies: Keller Williams, Coldwell Banker, & Vacasa. As of right now my main objective is to get the best training possible; everything else is second to that. I’d appreciate any info. on these 3 companies, as well as any other companies that you may recommend. I am open minded and I like to explore all options. Pro and Cons, tips, etc.

Hi Austin!  Congratulations on taking the leap into real estate!  I'm a licensed real estate broker in Key West and work with Preferred Properties.  I'd be happy to chat with you about our company and the benefits of working with a boutique firm; if you're interested shoot me a private message and we can set it up!  

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here