Skip to content
Ask About A Real Estate Company
Account Closed
Votes |
Homevestors "We Buy Ugly Houses"

Account Closed
Posted Jul 22 2020, 23:12

Hello BP Community,

Recently I've been considering becoming a franchisee of Homevestors. Before anyone comments about how the things they teach can be done on your own, the money you spend on a franchise you can do real estate yourself, you can spend that money on educating yourself about real estate etc, I understand all of this. However I'm the kind of person that learns things best with a little hand holding and guidance at first and being taught as opposed to self-learning. I also don't believe in reinventing the wheel, if someone already has a proven system of doing something in a way that works and is streamlined and you can plug & play I believe thats something worth paying for. 

However my concerns about it are that I'm in NYC, where we have inflated prices, mounting regulation and anti-landlord legislation that has become the trend in our market. So I would like to get some insight from any current Homevestor franchisee who operates specifically in NYC/Long Island to see if the Homevestor model still makes sense in our market and to get a better sense of what your experience has been like. Looking forward to discussing.

Loading replies...