Ask About A Real Estate Company

User Stats

Votes
Mike Valdes
Votes |
Rookie Wholesaler's First Post

Mike Valdes
Posted Aug 2 2020, 18:31

Bigger Pockets!!!! I've been meaning to write this post for about 7 years but never got around to it. Fear happened and so did life but 7 years later, here we go! I've decided to take action!!! I own currently own a business that I've owned for the last 6 years. I can do what I do with my eyes closed. However... I DO NOT LOVE IT! Nor do I enjoy it. Don't get me wrong... I've learned a ton, grown a ton, overcame a ton, but it's about time for a change. REI is something that is so intriguing. There's so many different ways to invest. This is what I want to do. Sooooo, I'm in the middle of purchasing a home for my family so my name/credit is off limits until we close on this home in a few months so I've decided to begin with wholesaling and the eventually get into fix and flips and also some buy and holds. I am based out of Orlando, FL and I would like to connect with wholesalers/flippers and really investors in general. Really I just want to learn. I know there are tons of people on here that have experience and I appreciate every single one of you! Thank you so much in advance!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Loading replies...