Votes
Ryan Rutoskey
  • Nashville
Votes |
Areas experiencing any noticeable shifts

Ryan Rutoskey
  • Nashville
Posted May 20 2022, 07:25

Based on consumer sentiment and the reactions from investors you can gauge areas that are still experiencing high levels of buyer interest and the same goes for areas that are "cooling". I am insulated by my own investors sentiments and opinions. I was hoping for some feed back from others who may have opinions on what is occurring in Middle Tennessee and what your predictions are for the next several months. 

User Stats

Votes
Hannah Rubin
  • Property Manager
  • Pompano Beach, FL
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Pompano Beach, FL
Replied May 22 2022, 20:40

I am interested to hear feedback on your question @Ryan Rutoskey. Have you been looking at Clarksville for a while?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jul 12 2022, 13:45

Inventory continues to remain low across the Nashville Metro Area in residential housing. Inventory at the end of March 2022 was 2,298 units for sale, a decrease of 12.52% year-over-year. A housing shortage will remain in 2022, keeping home prices high.

In conclusion, I believe middle Tennessee is bs and you should move to Austin.

There's a spare room w/ your name on it anytime you come through <3

IRA Club  logo
IRA Club
|
Sponsored
An IRA Administrator Flat fees. No percentages. Grow your retirement fund: Invest in real estate with a self-directed IRA

User Stats

Votes
David Goodman
  • Realtor
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Nashville, TN
Replied Jul 12 2022, 18:51

Middle TN could be cooling down to where we left pre-covid which was still a hot market. My humble opinion.

User Stats

Votes
John Williams
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Clarksville, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Clarksville, TN
Replied Aug 12 2022, 12:45
Quote from @Ryan Rutoskey:

Based on consumer sentiment and the reactions from investors you can gauge areas that are still experiencing high levels of buyer interest and the same goes for areas that are "cooling". I am insulated by my own investors sentiments and opinions. I was hoping for some feed back from others who may have opinions on what is occurring in Middle Tennessee and what your predictions are for the next several months. 

My firm analyzes the data here in Clarksville, TN on a weekly basis. Broadly speaking, we are still seeing low DOM, less inventory, strong list-sales price ratios, and strong year-over-year appreciation. However, you really have to look at the micro data and parse through it to gain some valuable insight. For example, properties below $250k tell us one story (increased buyer competition, seller's market)... and properties between $375k-$500k tell us a bit of a different story (much less competition from buyers, price drops, higher DOM)...