User Stats

Votes
Tanya Longin
Votes |
Houston housing market?

Tanya Longin
Posted May 31 2022, 07:31

Hi there! 

I am new to the Houston area (coming from Ft Lauderdale), and I wonder where the hot markets in Houston are? This town is so big that I do not know where to focus my efforts. Any help or suggestions would be great. BTW I am new to investing, and my goal is to start wholesaling and then buy and hold investment properties. 

Let me work for you! Let me know what zip codes you like to buy in, and I'll work on finding deals. 

User Stats

Votes
Jay Thomas
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied Jun 23 2022, 12:53

Hi Tanya! Welcome to the amazing and fun world of REI! Also, Welcome to Houston! Man, Your question is a big one! haha. There is all sorts of hot spots for rentals and investing. Inner loop areas surrounding, EaDo, Heights, Montrose areas are popping due to the city working on getting the city more up to date. Then you have the work place centrals like, Energy Corridor, Memorial, Jersey Village, Woodlands, and Fulshear. These places are getting more attention because they are close to big businesses and with Relocation happening, it can be very profitable for you! Lastly, you have the Family oriented areas. Sugar Land, Richmond, Pearland, Katy, Cypress, and Tomball. These places promote family living and convenience of life within the city limits.

Know how to market your properties to a specific market and you will do well! Please keep in touch, I would love to continue to hear about your success and journey!