Skip to content
Market Trends & Data

User Stats

Votes

Good Zipcodes in Delaware to invest for ARV and Cashflow

Posted Sep 3 2022, 04:53

Hi Guys,

I am a real estate investor from Delaware. I have properties closer to the Hockessin area at the moment. However, I am seeing a lot of activity closer to Newcastle around route 13 where there are 2 amazon warehouses, and warehouses in Middletown which are spurring interest. What are the zipcodes and areas in Delaware do you invest in and get good cash flow? Any recommendations on zipcodes for ARV. My hunch for ARV is

1. New castle 

2. Middletown

Feel free to post your thoughts

Buyan

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Dukes
Pro Member
  • Wholesaler
  • Maryland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Wholesaler
  • Maryland
Replied Sep 20 2022, 21:50
Quote from @Buyan Thyagarajan:

Hi Guys,

I am a real estate investor from Delaware. I have properties closer to the Hockessin area at the moment. However, I am seeing a lot of activity closer to Newcastle around route 13 where there are 2 amazon warehouses, and warehouses in Middletown which are spurring interest. What are the zipcodes and areas in Delaware do you invest in and get good cash flow? Any recommendations on zipcodes for ARV. My hunch for ARV is

1. New castle 

2. Middletown

Feel free to post your thoughts

Buyan

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Dukes
Pro Member
  • Wholesaler
  • Maryland
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Wholesaler
  • Maryland
Replied Sep 20 2022, 21:53

Hey I’m a wholesaler in the Delware market please email your buying criteria. I get deeply discounted properties in DE, PA and MD. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes