Market Trends & Data

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Mackey
Votes |
Chattanooga / Cleveland TN Rental Market

Dustin Mackey
Posted Oct 4 2022, 14:33

Hello fellow investors. I currently invest in real estate in the Knoxville, TN area and was considering investing in the Chattanooga/ Cleveland area. I wanted to see what makes this market attractive to investors?

User Stats

Votes
Jessica Lombardo
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chattanooga, TN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chattanooga, TN
Replied Oct 4 2022, 15:51

Hey Dustin,

I think Chattanooga is an interesting market because it really has opportunities for all types of investors and is relatively balanced between appreciation and cash flow potential. Cleveland has also been a really interesting area to me recently, I did a flip out there right before interest rates started rising and things went a little crazy. Depending on the type of investment you are looking for Cleveland is a great choice with a little less competition than the Chattanooga market. 

User Stats

Votes
Aj Parikh
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Centreville, VA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Centreville, VA
Replied Oct 4 2022, 19:25

I invest primarily in Cleveland because 

1. Home to Cleveland Clinic and multiple other big companies which brings in employment from different industries 

2. Lot of good neighborhoods surrounding Clevleand 

3. Stable appreciation 

4. Good cash flow 

5. Lot of opportunity for small multi family and Single family homes. 

I have scaled upto 12 doors in 2 years just by investing in this market and all my properties have appreciated and are cash flowing. Feel free to reach out and we can discuss. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Gabrielle Gratz
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cleveland, OH
Replied Oct 5 2022, 07:48

Cleveland is a HOT market. Great potential for cash flow and appreciation. I would be happy to discuss details with you! I sent you a connection request. 

User Stats

Votes
Sam McCormack
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Oct 5 2022, 14:12

@Dustin Mackey

Hi Dustin, from what I understand Cleveland is much more of a hot cash flowing market compared to Chattanooga. If you're ever interested in a city like Cincinnati or NKY, which is also known for it's cash flow, I am happy to answer your questions about it! 

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Austin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chattanooga & Nashville
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Chattanooga & Nashville
Replied Oct 18 2022, 07:10

Hi Dustin,
I saw your post about your property in Chattanooga, so I thought I'd reach out. I am an investor agent here for our family firm that has been based out of Chattanooga for over 30 years. We also have a satelite office in Nashvlle, where I lived for 4 years and still invest and help clients there. Would love to connect!