Market Trends & Data

User Stats

Votes
Eric Stugart
Votes |
Looking to connect with Birmingham investors for deal analysis

Eric Stugart
Posted Nov 16 2022, 13:32

Hi!  I am a newbie and looking to eventually get into the Birmingham market.  I am going to be practicing a lot of deal analysis and wanted to connect with someone investing in the Birmingham area please.  Is anybody willing to connect?

User Stats

Votes
Hunter Terryn
Pro Member
  • Birmingham, AL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Birmingham, AL
Replied Nov 18 2022, 16:27

Hi Eric!

I’m a local investor and licensed agent here in Birmingham and also work in property management, so I’m involved in deal analysis on a daily basis!

Would love to connect one day about all things Bham and happy to run through some analysis with you. Let’s collaborate!

Feel free to reach out to the contact info in my signature or DM me her on BiggerPockets. 

-Hunter

Evernest Logo

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 30 2022, 08:36

Hi Eric, 

I'm an investor in Birmingham (as well as Atlanta and Indianapolis), and I grew up in Birmingham, though I don't live there now. Sounds like Hunter will be able to give you great advice, but if you want to hear from a regular investor who's not an agent or PM or lender, I'm happy to chime in.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Nicole Heasley Beitenman
Pro Member
#4 Medium-Term Rentals Contributor
  • Lender
  • Youngstown, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
#4 Medium-Term Rentals Contributor
  • Lender
  • Youngstown, OH
Replied Nov 30 2022, 08:45

I highly recommend taking your deal(s) to your local meetup. You'll find lots of folks willing to help!

User Stats

Votes
Eric Stugart
Votes |
Replied Nov 30 2022, 15:49

@Amy 

@Amy Pfaffman Hi Amy!  Thank you for replying! I am currently saving up to get into my first seller finance investment property from NJ, how long have you been investing in Birmingham?

User Stats

Votes
Adam Snow
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Birmingham
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Birmingham
Replied Dec 6 2022, 08:48

Hey @Eric Stugart I am a local real estate agent and Investor. I would love to connect!