Votes
Stevan Jones
Pro Member
Votes |
Future outlooks for LTR in the greater Pittsburgh area

Stevan Jones
Pro Member
Posted Feb 4 2023, 18:11

Hi everyone! just wanted to start the discussion with other landlords and investors where are some new markets in the greater Pittsburgh area for LTR in 2023?

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Taggart
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Feb 5 2023, 06:02

@Stevan Jones what do you mean by "new markets"?

• Real Estate Agent PA (#RS340668)

DHRE- The Jeremy Taggart Team Logo

User Stats

Votes
Stevan Jones
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Feb 5 2023, 06:45

" new markets" as in up and coming areas 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Elise Bickel
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cranberry Twp
Votes |
Property Manager
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cranberry Twp
Replied Feb 6 2023, 05:13

I am seeing a huge upswing from both investors being interested in these areas and the demand from renters in Penn Hills, Carrick, Brighton Heights, Troy Hill, and Etna to name a few. 

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Taggart
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Replied Feb 6 2023, 06:39

@Stevan Jones the East End is starting to spill outwards across the river and highways. Troy Hill, Millvale, Etna, Sharpsburg on other side of the river and Swissvale, Greenfield on other side of 376. Wilkinsburg section of Regent Square is well on it's way, especially if they pass the lower tax millage rates will help that section a ton. Carrick has shown some early promise especially as you get closer to Brentwood. Along 65 I like, Brighton Heights, Bellevue, Avalon. Although you have to watch taxes in Bellevue and Avalon. West I like Carnegie, Crafton, Ingram I think they are still undervalued compared to what you get for the price over there. Along with some of the city neighborhoods that border those areas. Windgap, Chartiers City, western part of Sheraden, Westwood, Oakwood. Bridgeville area is going to continue to explode with all of the development going on there. Coraopolis as well since it's pretty central to city and suburban commercial areas like Cranberry/Robinson. Ambridge I like in Beaver County. Beechview and West View although they have started to become a little more pricey, still think they have some room to grow. I think Hazelwood and Homestead have potential but they are definitely further out compared to the rest of these areas. Also like Midway/Mcdonald long term play now that 576 has extended there and it's close to airport/Bridgeville. 

• Real Estate Agent PA (#RS340668)

DHRE- The Jeremy Taggart Team Logo