Market Trends & Data

User Stats

Votes
Paolo Patacsil
Votes |
Fresno market for Travel Nurses and Airbnb

Paolo Patacsil
Posted Feb 28 2023, 10:40

Hi my name is Paolo! Currently living in Bay Area and since I can’t afford to buy a  property here.  I’m thinking of buying a property in Fresno and rent in out to travel nurses or through airbnb. Any idea of current market for short term rentals in Fresno? Thank you 😊

User Stats

Votes
Travis Beck
  • Fresno, CA
Votes |
  • Fresno, CA
Replied Feb 28 2023, 12:10

Paolo,

I live here in Fresno/Clovis and the Short term market is doing well. The demand has slowed down a little bit and a lot of the airbnb listings are mid term rentals since we have 5 major hospitals near by and the travel nurse demand is pretty high. Hope this helps! Happy to chat on phone if that’s helpful too

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Zimmerman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fresno, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fresno, CA
Replied Mar 17 2023, 09:21

hey Paolo, short term market is pretty good, it was better during covid which was really high and that's what most people compare it to.  Most of the time you can plan on about 50% occupancy and rents anywhere from $80-$150/night depending on size of the home.  I have a few financials from some recent places I've worked with if you'd like to see them.  Feel free to message me. 

• Real Estate Agent CA (#02039326)

Realty Concepts Logo
BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.