• Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
Investing in Kansas City: A City Poised for Growth

Alex Gunnerson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted Mar 6 2023, 08:33

Kansas City has long been celebrated for its rich culture, which includes world-famous barbecue, a legendary jazz scene, a thriving arts culture, and a dynamic business community. As the city continues to grow and evolve, exciting new developments are underway.

A $1.5 Billion airport renovation was just completed this March, offering a state-of-the-art facility that will enhance the travel experience for both visitors and locals.

Coming up in April, the city will also host the NFL Draft, bringing in thousands of visitors and putting Kansas City in the national spotlight. While we're talking sports, a new stadium for the KC Women's MLS team will be constructed by 2024, providing a world-class facility for both the team and its fans.

Also in 2024 Meta’s (Facebook) $800 million hyper scale data center is set to be completed in North KC.

By 2025, a $330 million streetcar extension will also be completed, enabling more convenient and accessible transportation throughout the city.

Perhaps the most significant development of all is the announcement that Kansas City will host the World Cup in 2026. This event will bring in visitors from around the world, showcasing the city's vibrant culture and welcoming atmosphere on a global scale.

Within investment circles, Kansas City has earned a reputation for cash flow, and rightfully so. However, investing in a region that lacks potential for growth is unwise. Fortunately, growth is not a problem in Kansas City. As an Investor in the area, I consider myself very fortunate to be at the right place at the right time, and I’d urge other investors looking for a new market to consider KC as well.

Loading replies...