Skip to content
Market Trends & Data

User Stats

Votes
Alfath Ahmed
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
What are my top areas for my investors to invest in the Columbus market?

Alfath Ahmed
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Posted Apr 14 2023, 07:44

The Columbus market is great for both new and seasoned real estate investors. I had my personal start here and plan on growing my portfolio here. Columbus is an appreciation focused market which means that you can throw a dart anywhere and can expect that property to grow in value. However, like all major appreciating cities, there are certain parts of towns that I would choose to invest in over other towns. 

My personal favorite(s) are: (Save this)

- Old North

- Old Town East/King-Lincoln Bronze Ville

- Merion Village 

- North Linden 

- Hungarian Village

- Bexley 

- North Hilltop

These are all of the areas that we can expect strong appreciation based on market trends and analytics. These are all B/B+ areas that will soon turn to become A-areas. Here is a map that a couple of my guys in my brokerage and I have developed. It shows you the different parts of town that area rated based on appreciation and rent growth. Make sure to locate the Columbus map and locate all of the areas above that I mentioned. 

Please reach out if you have any questions. 

User Stats

Votes
David Hickey
Pro Member
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Apr 16 2023, 16:50
Thank you!

Quote from @Alfath Ahmed:

The Columbus market is great for both new and seasoned real estate investors. I had my personal start here and plan on growing my portfolio here. Columbus is an appreciation focused market which means that you can throw a dart anywhere and can expect that property to grow in value. However, like all major appreciating cities, there are certain parts of towns that I would choose to invest in over other towns. 

My personal favorite(s) are: (Save this)

- Old North

- Old Town East/King-Lincoln Bronze Ville

- Merion Village 

- North Linden 

- Hungarian Village

- Bexley 

- North Hilltop

These are all of the areas that we can expect strong appreciation based on market trends and analytics. These are all B/B+ areas that will soon turn to become A-areas. Here is a map that a couple of my guys in my brokerage and I have developed. It shows you the different parts of town that area rated based on appreciation and rent growth. Make sure to locate the Columbus map and locate all of the areas above that I mentioned. 

Please reach out if you have any questions.