Votes
Abner Sanchez
  • New to Real Estate
Votes |
Best Formula To Analyze if a House Hack works for you

Abner Sanchez
  • New to Real Estate
Posted Aug 3 2022, 14:01

Hey guys I was just wondering what is the best formula to analyze if a house hack works for you and can produce a good solid cash flow. Feel free to send me Forums as well so I can read up on them. As always, thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Steven Foster Wilson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Aug 3 2022, 14:07
Quote from @Abner Sanchez:

Hey guys I was just wondering what is the best formula to analyze if a house hack works for you and can produce a good solid cash flow. Feel free to send me Forums as well so I can read up on them. As always, thanks.

Hi Abner, 

I like to use this calculator https://www.calculator.net/ren... for running my numbers on properties. With knowing more about rehabs and cost there that can come with experience or research. If you do not have experience then I would contact local contractors/investors and ask if they can share before/after photos, estimated price, and what the price was in the end. Even if you plan on doing things on your own this will help you have an idea on how much it might cost. I hope this helps.

User Stats

Votes
Abner Sanchez
  • New to Real Estate
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
Replied Aug 3 2022, 14:09
Quote from @Steven Foster Wilson:
Quote from @Abner Sanchez:

Hi Abner, 

I like to use this calculator https://www.calculator.net/ren... for running my numbers on properties. With knowing more about rehabs and cost there that can come with experience or research. If you do not have experience then I would contact local contractors/investors and ask if they can share before/after photos, estimated price, and what the price was in the end. Even if you plan on doing things on your own this will help you have an idea on how much it might cost. I hope this helps.

Thanks man, I'm looking into it right now. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes