User Stats

Votes
Sam Giard
Votes |
Trio financing LLC (private lender)

Sam Giard
Posted Nov 22 2022, 18:36

Has anyone ever used this company for financing? Trio financing LLC

I’m almost certain they are trying to scam, however the gentleman I spoke with on the phone was very informative. 

https://triofinancingllc.com/

User Stats

Votes
Scott Wolf
  • Investor
  • Boca Raton, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Boca Raton, FL
Replied Nov 23 2022, 04:00

@Sam Giard, what makes you think they're a scam?  I've never used them, but what are the asking for that sets off alarm bells?

User Stats

Votes
Sam Giard
Votes |
Replied Nov 23 2022, 04:42

Two separate but differing gmail email addresses. A bandwidth.com internet phone number, an address in a saint louis landmark with no suite number, a 5% interest rate, legal fees due at closing. 

The 5% interest rate can’t be real in this market, and they “may be going up soon” according to them. 

User Stats

Votes
Jae Yu
Votes |
Quote from @Sam Giard:

Two separate but differing gmail email addresses. A bandwidth.com internet phone number, an address in a saint louis landmark with no suite number, a 5% interest rate, legal fees due at closing. 

The 5% interest rate can’t be real in this market, and they “may be going up soon” according to them. 

User Stats

Votes
Jae Yu
Votes |
Quote from @Jae Yu:
Quote from @Sam Giard:

Why don't you try to obtain the loan from them and just take it one step at a time. Don't send any money up front. However the gentleman being informative doesn't and shouldn't sway your opinion one way or the other. Good scam artists are very informative.