Skip to content
Medium-Term Rentals

User Stats

Votes

Recommendation for MTR Cleaners

Braulio Espinosa
Posted Nov 14 2022, 14:52

Hey all! My MTR in Fort Lauderdale is rented for 4 months and there are 3 weeks left in the stay. I have been looking around for any cleaners that do a DEEP clean in the area and was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations. I have checked in with my guests and seen the unit every month and they are pretty tidy however they have two cats so I know the unit will need a very thorough cleaning before my next guests. 

Also, the cleaners don't need to offer laundry services as I can do that myself.  Any and all input is appreciated as this is my first investment property. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Sarah Weaver
  • Rental Property Investor
  • KC, MO
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • KC, MO
Replied Nov 15 2022, 14:05
Quote from @Braulio Espinosa:

Hey all! My MTR in Fort Lauderdale is rented for 4 months and there are 3 weeks left in the stay. I have been looking around for any cleaners that do a DEEP clean in the area and was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations. I have checked in with my guests and seen the unit every month and they are pretty tidy however they have two cats so I know the unit will need a very thorough cleaning before my next guests. 

Also, the cleaners don't need to offer laundry services as I can do that myself.  Any and all input is appreciated as this is my first investment property. Thanks!

Hi Braulio! I don't live in the area and cannot provide a recommendation, however, I recommend joining local investor Facebook groups and searching the group's history to find recommended cleaners. That way, you are getting recommendations straight from other local investors. Best of luck! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 26 2022, 16:08
Hi Braulio! I don't live in the area and cannot provide a recommendation, however, I recommend joining local investor Facebook groups and searching the group's history to find recommended cleaners. That way, you are getting recommendations straight from other local investors. Best of luck! 
Sarah, I read that advice in your book and promptly looked for appropriate FB groups. I found a number that I thought might have potential, but they are really just real estate groups mostly advertising listings for people doing BRRR style flips. I'm usually pretty good at finding things like that, so either they don't exist in my area, (seems unlikely for silicon valley) or I'm using the wrong terms.
BiggerPockets logo
Meet Investor-Friendly Agents
|
BiggerPockets
Network with top investor-friendly agents who can help you find, analyze, and close your next deal.