• Estes Park, CO
Votes |
MTR Absolute Necessity to learn CoLiving Property Management

Grant Shipman
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Estes Park, CO
Posted Jan 17 2023, 08:33

If you are doing multiple renters to one shared roof, then do yourself, your investing dreams, and your renters a MASSIVE FAVOR by learning & implementing coliving property management. There is almost no understanding CPM- several multimillion dollar coliving start-ups have FAILED b/c they saw the demand for coliving w/out seeing the need for a respective form of property management (see HubHaus, Common, Starling, etc). I've developed, use with all my coliving properties, and teach HPM (household-led property management). This is a form of coliving property management that fits rent-by-the-room coliving environments, but it would not fit apartment coliving environments. Note I 100% know that CPM is not LTR PM with a few tweaks- I have lived and practiced this for over two decades. It's also not STR PM with a few tweaks- as this might fit a boarding house. CPM is a completely different type of PM, like LTR PM is different from STR PM. Once you've re-read what I mean by CPM- who else out there has developed their own CPM, or who else out there sees the need for a separate PM strategy for coliving properties? I am so looking forward to hearing from you :)

User Stats

Votes
Drew Sygit#2 Managing Your Property Contributor
  • Property Manager
  • Royal Oak, MI
Votes |
Drew Sygit#2 Managing Your Property Contributor
  • Property Manager
  • Royal Oak, MI
Replied Jan 17 2023, 17:50

Kinda think this is an ad and should be under the Classifieds forum.

Let's see what the Moderators say...