• Rental Property Investor
  • SAN DIEGO
Votes |
Don't have a website?

Dom Battezzato
  • Rental Property Investor
  • SAN DIEGO
Posted Jul 6 2022, 11:50

You want to own Real Estate (Land) on google, why do we think this only applies to physical Real Estate. If you build it they will come, few actually build it. Many just shoot from the hip! 

I speak to investors daily and a large majority of them do not think about the benefits of having a website. Think about this for a second, would you do business with a company that does not have a website? Some people say well it depends, well my next questions is would you sell your house to someone who does not have a website? Some may still say depends, listen I am not here to convince anyone I just know what works but here is the thing...#1 First it can't hurt your business, no brainer there. #2 when you have a website you pay once to set up the website but don't pay monthly, daily or weekly for leads (you can, but we don't) #2 Having a website means motivated sellers find you! (And done correctly you get a lot of motivated seller leads) So why wouldn't someone create a website  

The only business I am going to that may or may not have a website is my favorite mom and pop hole in the wall restaurant down the street, but I am only spending $10+ dollar, I am not a motivated sellers looking for a solution to sell my house! 

P.S Never mind I just checked and even they have a website!!!