Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes

Need input and advice for beginner wholesaler!!

Posted Apr 20 2022, 18:12

I've been doing all my research and i feel that i am ready to dip my toe in the pond! any pointers and advice is truly appreciated! ive signed up for propstream to locate vacant/ pre-foreclosed homes and signed up for leadgeenie.com for blast sms and as a source to contact potential sellers/buyers, but

1-will i need to draw up my own contracts between seller and assigner? or can i just find like a template?

2-after reading forums on here i learned double closing is generally for large profit amounts, and needs individual funding upfront, so i am better off making assignments, should i only assign to title companies?

3-once i have contract between seller will i need a seperate contract for buyer? or am i supposed to place buyers name on contract to seller

User Stats

Votes
Kerry Noble Jr
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Replied Apr 21 2022, 08:11

imma give you a piece of advice......get connected to private money fast.....that will help you maximize your deals quicker

User Stats

Votes
Mindy Templeton
  • Investor
  • Lees Summit, MO
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Lees Summit, MO
Replied May 17 2022, 11:22

Hi Antonyse, I run a meetup in Kansas City, coming up this Thursday from 6-9 at the Emerald Event Space in Blue Springs and will have a wholesaler guest speaker this month, along with several in attendance.  It would be great for you to come and it's a free event.  I'm also happy to help you with answering some questions as I wholesale myself.  Message me if you want additional details about my meetup or hope to see you there!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes