Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Robert Los
Votes |
Experience with deal machine?

Robert Los
Posted May 6 2022, 07:55

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had any good experience with DealMachine in Chicago and suburbs? Thank you 

User Stats

Votes
Alejandro Ferro
Pro Member
  • Lewisville NC
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lewisville NC
Replied May 26 2022, 10:03

Hi Robert, 

I use DealMachine on a daily basis when I'm driving around. I feel as if it has the best features and options to take pictures of the front of the house. You get all the homeowner data and it's easy to export to a CSV file. Prior to DealMachine, I used Propstreams d4d feature in their app but DealMachine is far superior. It is easier to read the addresses versus having to click on every plot to figure out what number each is. I'm all over Cook County and Dupage area, so I travel quite a good amount. I'd say if you're considering it it's worth it if you use it and execute on reaching out to homeowners. I personally use their basic plan as I don't need all the extra features such as pictures but it is nice to have. With Google street view I personally didn't feel the need to spend extra money on that feature. Once I get a hold of a homeowner and they are interested I will worry about getting an updated picture. 

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Klemm
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Contractor
  • Chicago, IL
ModeratorReplied Jun 7 2022, 11:52

Hey @Robert Los - I am pretty familiar with deal machine but never ended up using it.  We just ended up creating something similar for our driving-for-dollar leads.....google sheets.  

What part of Chicago or suburbs are you looking for deals?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Robert Los
Votes |
Replied Jun 12 2022, 11:14
Quote from @Jonathan Klemm:

Hey @Robert Los - I am pretty familiar with deal machine but never ended up using it.  We just ended up creating something similar for our driving-for-dollar leads.....google sheets.  

What part of Chicago or suburbs are you looking for deals?

Northsides. Higgins and nagle and all north. Thx