Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes

Would you recommend Carrot.com for wholesaling?

Minouche Fenelus
Posted Jun 3 2022, 17:29

Hello,

Please comment. Would you recommend using Carrot for wholesaling? I want to establish a website but I am not sure which service to choose from. My intent is to have a website to showcase my business, lead generation and have support. Thank you an advance.

User Stats

Votes
Dennis Aguilar
  • Investor
  • Roseville, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Roseville, CA
Replied Jun 3 2022, 17:38

LaurelBuysHouses uses Carrot.  She specializes in wholesale and is quite successful. I have even seen here local TV ads so she is directing traffic to her site.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see that her site is powered by Carrot.  Looks like she uses someone else for SEO though.   

User Stats

Votes
Minouche Fenelus
Replied Jun 3 2022, 20:05
Quote from @Dennis Aguilar:

LaurelBuysHouses uses Carrot.  She specializes in wholesale and is quite successful. I have even seen here local TV ads so she is directing traffic to her site.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see that her site is powered by Carrot.  Looks like she uses someone else for SEO though.   

Thank you 
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jerryll Noorden#2 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Replied Jun 4 2022, 19:16

Laurel is not successful because she uses carrot.

She is successful because she is credible! Carrot has nothing to do with that. I know because she is my student! Carrot is a website hosting, like wix and godaddy. It is the website content, design, SEO and credibility that is what makes her generate leads, and then it is up to her to be the authority and awesome in her space to be able to close the deal.

NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING on her website is carrot original. It is all custom designed, content, and the visuals.

Moral of the story is this.

Lead generation is just part of the battle... YOU need to be able to get the contract signed and get the transaction done.  She is just really good at that!

User Stats

Votes
Dennis Aguilar
  • Investor
  • Roseville, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Roseville, CA
Replied Jun 4 2022, 19:24
Quote from @Jerryll Noorden:

She is successful because she is credible! Carrot has nothing to do with that. I know because she is my student! Carrot is a website hosting, like wix and godaddy. It is the website content, design, SEO and credibility that is what makes her generate leads, and then it is up to her to be the authority and awesome in her space to be able to close the deal.

NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING on her website is carrot original. It is all custom designed, content, and the visuals.

Lead generation is just part of the battle... YOU need to be able to get the contract signed and get the transaction done.  She is just really good at that!

Hi Jerry, besides the SEO, did you work with her on the content?

User Stats

Votes
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Replied Jun 5 2022, 19:07
Quote from @Dennis Aguilar:
Quote from @Jerryll Noorden:

Hi Jerry, besides the SEO, did you work with her on the content?

Yes, and here is the thing.

See just this question is wrong... let me explain.

You asked .. besides SEO did I also work on the content.

See this is where ALL SEO companies go wrong. Its all abotu backlinks (crappy ones), citations keywords.. ALL WRONG!

See, true SEO is all about making sure your traffic loves you. SEO is NOT about Google.  SEO is about PEOPLE!!

So the content is EXACTLY what is SEO in this case.

As long as you provide value to your traffic they will keep reading your content. As long as they keep reading your content, the more they will know about you, what you offer, who you are and what you are like.

The more they get to know you, the more they like you, and trust you. The more they like you and trust you the more leads you will get.. and here is the kicker... the more leads you get the HIGHER YOU RANK!!

See how the entire planet has it reversed? Everyone thinks the higher you rank the mor eleads you get. NOPE! Wrong. Very wrong. It is getting leads is what gets you ranked!

So yup, we absolutely worked with her on content web design, graphics, layout presentation.

Then it is Laurel's awesome team, her awesome marketer ( @Erin Pennington)) to nurture these leads, make the site look awesome and credible with her personality demeanor and attitude and that is simply a winning combination.

SEO will only bring you leads... you have to close them and that is ultimately why Laurel and her team is so awesome and successful! They truly care!

Hope that helps brother! Ask away if you have any questions.