User Stats

Votes
Adam Kayne
Votes |
Lead Gen Advice - Wholesaling Newb

Adam Kayne
Posted Jun 20 2022, 14:06

Hi everyone!

Looking for suggestions on what is the most time-efficient way to find sellers as someone looking to begin their wholesaler journey. I work a full-time job so weekends and a few hours in the evening during weekdays are the times I have to dedicate towards real estate. My initial strategy is to D4D, from what I've researched it seems like the best way to become familiarized with my market, but on the flipside it is very time consuming. I know there is software I can pay for that will help cut time with lead gen, but I feel that route may not help me learn as much as a beginner.

I just wanted some feedback from the community on how you all would approach starting out. I'm not shut off to the idea of spending money, I understand it's the cost of doing business. At the same time I'm not looking to hire a team around me at this point in time. 

I know there is no perfect strategy - any comments and advice are appreciated!

User Stats

Votes
Bryant Brislin
Pro Member
#2 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Irvine, CA
Replied Jun 20 2022, 14:44

Most people start with Propstream.  They have various lists (Vacant, High Equity, Liens, etc); being good with the filters is key to pulling those lists.  And/or you pay someone to physically drive for dollars to collect addresses, and/or door knock.  Or you can hire someone domestic or overseas to do virtual driving for dollars using apps like DealMachine, Batch, etc.

Cash Source Homes Logo