Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Marco Egurvide
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Los Angeles CA
Votes |
How can I help source a buyers next flip opportunity?

Marco Egurvide
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Los Angeles CA
Posted Jun 23 2022, 17:16

Hey BP my name is Marco and I am a buy and hold as well as wholesale investor in California markets from Fresno-South as well as being active in the Colorado market as well. There are many Hedge Fund and institutional buyers that have tightened their belts in regards to the massive purchases they have been making the last few years but that does not mean there are not other investors that are still actively looking and purchasing deals. HELP ME HELP YOU. 

As it is I do my best to stay within strict guidelines of using actual comparable properties and establishing a solid ARV whether the deal is on or off market. What else as a buyer are you looking for? is there a better spread available to you on more expensive homes because they may be less risk averse to significant value decreases? Or is the standard cabinets and paint cosmetic flip working better for you? Taking less time to turn over and prepare for sale. I am doing my best to continue to evolve and still establish great relationships with end buyers and help sellers solve real estate "problems" they may have.

I would appreciate connecting with as many people as possible that feel that they would be able to grow/adapt together with me so it does feel like a win for everyone at the end of the day. If one party or another feels as though they were taken advantage of that potential relationship ends there and I am in it for the long haul. 

Hope everyone has an incredible rest of their week and look forward to connecting!

Marco

User Stats

Votes
Jo-Ann Lapin
Pro Member
  • Loan Officer
  • Tustin, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Loan Officer
  • Tustin, CA
Replied Jun 27 2022, 07:23

Hi Marco,

Happy to network and try and assist in California .