Votes
Daniel Mina
  • Plano, TX
Votes |
Technical steps of buying from a wholesaler

Daniel Mina
  • Plano, TX
Posted Jul 14 2022, 11:24

Hello, I'm ready to buy my first deal but I want to get a better grasp of the technical steps on how to actually purchase a property from a wholesaler. Granted that I buy right, what are the legal documents involved, what are the things I need to confirm or check off, what are the pitfalls I need to look out for in documents, how do I know I'm getting a proper deed, how do I make sure taxes aren't crazy, etc. Anyone have a comprehensive guide, book, video they can point me to? Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Wale Lawal#4 House Hacking Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX
Replied Jul 14 2022, 12:43

@Daniel Mina

Buying real estate from a wholesaler can be a great opportunity to purchase an undervalued property, fix it up, and reap profits later. Finding a good wholesale property, though, isn’t as easy as buying a property on the regular real estate market. Wholesalers are often on the clock – they have binding contracts with closing dates, and they have to sell the property by then, or else they lose it.

Undervalued properties in relatively good condition are highly sought after by flippers and other investors as high-potential investments. They go fast. So if you’re looking for property to buy from a real estate wholesaler, you have to cast a wide net and be ready to act fast. At the same time, do your due diligence – you don’t want to rush into buying. 

Here is a blog on, How to Buy Real Estate From a Wholesaler? https://reflipper.net/how-to-b...

All the best!