User Stats

Votes
Brianna Garcia
Votes |
Riverside County Wholesale & Multi-Family Property

Brianna Garcia
Posted Aug 4 2022, 14:26

Hi everyone!

Im looking to network with wholesalers in Riverside County and/or get into contact with property owners of 3-4 units who are open to selling their off/on market property. If anyone knows of anybody or has more info and insight on this, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Also, is it necessary to work with a RE agent to conduct the sale and close the purchase of the property?

User Stats

Votes
Bryant Brislin
Pro Member
  • Wholesaler
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Wholesaler
  • Irvine, CA
Replied Aug 4 2022, 15:29

@Brianna Garcia I'm in Orange County and I work the I.E. a lot.  Feel free to DM me.

Cash Source Homes Logo

User Stats

Votes
Nicholas Coulter
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southern California
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southern California
Replied Aug 4 2022, 21:32

@Brianna Garcia It isnt 100% needed to work with a wholesaler of the property types you are looking for. I would make sure you understand your goals fully and make sure you protect yourself with an inspection to make sure you are getting something that wont need a lot of immediate work! Lets connect and talk more! Would love to have you attend our HH meet up!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Peter Mckernan
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Irvine, CA
Replied Aug 5 2022, 06:02
Quote from @Brianna Garcia:

Hi everyone!

Im looking to network with wholesalers in Riverside County and/or get into contact with property owners of 3-4 units who are open to selling their off/on market property. If anyone knows of anybody or has more info and insight on this, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Also, is it necessary to work with a RE agent to conduct the sale and close the purchase of the property?

Good question, there are a ton of wholesalers in this area along with them being small and large wholesalers, make sure if you get a deal with them you do your due diligence and make sure confirm everything in the contract to the property and everything else. This means maybe walkthrough the process with an agent that knows the process if this is your first deal, or find a wholesaler that is willing to walkthrough that process with you. Most wholesalers will want someone that has experience and do not give a ton of info through the process like an agent will. 

You can do the purchase of any property without an agent, it happens all the time, it is just not as prevalent as buying/selling with a licensed agent. Whatever you do, make sure that you are helped through the transaction with someone that will explain the process and is looking out for your best interest. 

• Real Estate Agent Ca (#01968986)

The McKernan Group Logo