Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Mazza Abdo
Votes |
Wholesaling investor friendly title company in WA please help

Mazza Abdo
Posted Aug 8 2022, 18:42

Looking for an investor friendly, do assignment transaction and double closing title company at WA Seattle if any wholesaler know or work with one of them would be appreciated thanks . 

User Stats

Votes
Sergey A. Petrov
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Aug 8 2022, 19:23

I have one. Send me a PM.

User Stats

Votes
Jess Haas
  • Realtor
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Aug 9 2022, 06:55

Hey Mazza,

I also wholesale and is capital title. Heidi and Julie are pretty great there. Shoot me a fun and I can send you their contact info. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Beth Johnson
  • Lender
  • Renton, WA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Renton, WA
Replied Aug 9 2022, 07:03

Another vote for Julie Tangerman and her team at Capital Title. They can execute double closings and do not have a cap on assignment fees. 

User Stats

Votes
Michael Haas
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Seattle Investor: 80 Client HouseHacks & Counting! I Own: 🏠7 LTRs 🗻6 STRs, 🏘️3 DADU's
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Seattle Investor: 80 Client HouseHacks & Counting! I Own: 🏠7 LTRs 🗻6 STRs, 🏘️3 DADU's
Replied Aug 10 2022, 15:16

Heidi and Julie & Capital Title are the best! Super helpful and always willing to educate newer folks on the unique quirks of wholesaling, subject too, and other less common transactions. 

Ticor Title in Bellevue is another great choice - they do a lot of double closes and assignments for wholesalers.

User Stats

Votes
Mazza Abdo
Votes |
Replied Aug 11 2022, 16:53
Quote from @Michael Haas:

Heidi and Julie & Capital Title are the best! Super helpful and always willing to educate newer folks on the unique quirks of wholesaling, subject too, and other less common transactions. 

Ticor Title in Bellevue is another great choice - they do a lot of double closes and assignments for wholesalers.

Thanks you so much Michael that was really helpful appreciated bro . 

User Stats

Votes
Mazza Abdo
Votes |
Replied Aug 11 2022, 17:01
Quote from @Beth Johnson:

Another vote for Julie Tangerman and her team at Capital Title. They can execute double closings and do not have a cap on assignment fees. 

Thanks a lot Beth appreciated! 

User Stats

Votes
Mazza Abdo
Votes |
Replied Aug 11 2022, 17:02
Quote from @Jess Haas:

Hey Mazza,

I also wholesale and is capital title. Heidi and Julie are pretty great there. Shoot me a fun and I can send you their contact info. 

Thanks a lot Jess I already send ya a request! 

User Stats

Votes
Sherief Elbassuoni
  • Realtor
  • Bellevue, WA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Bellevue, WA
Replied Aug 14 2022, 03:54

@Mazza Abdo, I used Ticor before and they were very good and know what they are doing!