Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Sydney George
Votes |
Anyone know of an investor friendly title company in Spokane?

Sydney George
Posted Aug 15 2022, 12:02

I have a couple of properties I need to open a title with. I'm looking for one that has done double closings, wholesales, novations. Anywhere in Washington state works, but bonus points for a Spokane one. Many thanks in advance!!!

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Paloscio
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Aug 15 2022, 13:27

I have seen lots of wholesalers post about Capital Title of Washington, Julie Tangermann. I believe they are based in Seattle. I have funded several closings with Capital Title in different states and they are awesome. Capital Title is a super investor friendly company and I've noticed a lot of my borrowers use them. I'm happy to share direct contact info with you if you want to shoot me a pm. 

User Stats

Votes
Naomi Pinger
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lacey, WA 98503
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lacey, WA 98503
Replied Aug 15 2022, 14:06
Quote from @Sydney George:

I have a couple of properties I need to open a title with. I'm looking for one that has done double closings, wholesales, novations. Anywhere in Washington state works, but bonus points for a Spokane one. Many thanks in advance!!!

I have had good luck with First American Title being investor friendly.  I also know they are connected with CI and are very well familiar with investors needs.  They have an office in Spokane.
Good luck and congratulations on your deals.
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Sydney George
Votes |
Replied Aug 16 2022, 10:14
Quote from @Daniel Paloscio:

I have seen lots of wholesalers post about Capital Title of Washington, Julie Tangermann. I believe they are based in Seattle. I have funded several closings with Capital Title in different states and they are awesome. Capital Title is a super investor friendly company and I've noticed a lot of my borrowers use them. I'm happy to share direct contact info with you if you want to shoot me a pm. 

Unfortunately my team is looking specifically for a title company local to Washington that isn't part of a national parent company of sorts; I've found when we use those national title companies like First American, Capital Title, and Stewart Title, often they are unreliable and not personable, often being difficult and causing strain with our clients. We have found building relationships with smaller, local title companies gives us better turnaround times, quicker title searches, better attention to our files, as well as more creative problem-solving. Additionally, we prefer giving the smaller companies the business (this has often given us direct relationships with the owners which can be incredibly useful). I'll definitely add Capital Title to my list in case we cannot locate a small local title company. Additionally, we have many title companies in nearly every state (with the exception of a couple), if you're ever looking to establish a relationship with one, please let me know! I would love to send them the business.

User Stats

Votes
Ashton Cleveland
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Spokane, WA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Spokane, WA
Replied Aug 18 2022, 12:17

Following - I've also been looking for title companies used to performing off-market and seller finance deals in the area

Account Closed
  • Spokane Valley, WA
Votes |
  • Spokane Valley, WA
Replied Sep 29 2022, 19:55
Quote from @Naomi Pinger:

I have had good luck with First American Title being investor friendly.  I also know they are connected with CI and are very well familiar with investors needs.  They have an office in Spokane.
Good luck and congratulations on your deals.

I agree!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 19 2023, 19:26
Quote from @Daniel Paloscio:

Unfortunately my team is looking specifically for a title company local to Washington that isn't part of a national parent company of sorts; I've found when we use those national title companies like First American, Capital Title, and Stewart Title, often they are unreliable and not personable, often being difficult and causing strain with our clients. We have found building relationships with smaller, local title companies gives us better turnaround times, quicker title searches, better attention to our files, as well as more creative problem-solving. Additionally, we prefer giving the smaller companies the business (this has often given us direct relationships with the owners which can be incredibly useful). I'll definitely add Capital Title to my list in case we cannot locate a small local title company. Additionally, we have many title companies in nearly every state (with the exception of a couple), if you're ever looking to establish a relationship with one, please let me know! I would love to send them the business.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Sep 19 2023, 19:28

Well I'm new to MF CRE! Feel free to DM me with your findings in Spokane. I am in Tacoma, WA.

TY,

Curtis