Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Mazza Abdo
Votes |
Looking to connect and network with some real estate agents !

Mazza Abdo
Posted Sep 5 2022, 16:32

Hi there, I’m Mazza, I wholesale and done a couple deals and looking to connect and build relationships with friendly real estate agents in Spokane, Seattle area, thanks ! 

User Stats

Votes
Jerryll Noorden#2 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Replied Sep 5 2022, 16:59

You'll get more favorable responses if you can tell them what value you will bring to them. So often wholesalers can be purty selfish. It is all about them, their needs, what  they can get and Real Estate agents,  although evil creatures that smell funny, simply gat sick of just being used.

Always focus on value first and the rest falls into place.

We have a pet Real estate agent. We call him Michael Zazzemia, ... Zizzamia.... (way too many Z's in his name)...  We list all our flips with him, and you should see him now. We tell him "DOWN" and he sits down, We throw a stick at a house and say Fetch, and he runs after it and brings it to us. 

We have a SOLID relationship. He is always willing to give us ARV's market predictions and just awesome cunsultation without even having to ask him. We take care of him, he takes care of us.

Sadly though ... many people don't operate like this. Its always me me me me me... and Agents are just fed up.

So respond with what you will bring to the table and I am willing to bet that with a bit of credibility, awesome intentions and professionalism, who knows, one of these evil real estate creatures will actually get out of theirevil lair and say hi. 

User Stats

Votes
Michael Smythies
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Sep 6 2022, 12:18

Hi Mazza, 

Interested to hear more about what it is that you are looking for in the Seattle area. I am investment focused real estate agent in this area. Curious to hear more about what you are looking for. 

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Mazza Abdo
Votes |
Replied Sep 6 2022, 16:11
Quote from @Jerryll Noorden:

You'll get more favorable responses if you can tell them what value you will bring to them. So often wholesalers can be purty selfish. It is all about them, their needs, what  they can get and Real Estate agents,  although evil creatures that smell funny, simply gat sick of just being used.

We have a pet Real estate agent. We call him Michael Zazzemia, ... Zizzamia.... (way too many Z's in his name)...  We list all our flips with him, and you should see him now. We tell him "DOWN" and he sits down, We throw a stick at a house and say Fetch, and he runs after it and brings it to us. 

We have a SOLID relationship. He is always willing to give us ARV's market predictions and just awesome cunsultation without even having to ask him. We take care of him, he takes care of us.

Sadly though ... many people don't operate like this. Its always me me me me me... and Agents are just fed up.

So respond with what you will bring to the table and I am willing to bet that with a bit of credibility, awesome intentions and professionalism, who knows, one of these evil real estate creatures will actually get out of theirevil lair and say hi. 

Gotchu now, hahah that’s why I didn’t get any replies lol 😆 thank you for the knowledge and information really appreciated bro ! 

User Stats

Votes
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Replied Sep 6 2022, 16:22
Quote from @Mazza Abdo:
Quote from @Jerryll Noorden:

Gotchu now, hahah that’s why I didn’t get any replies lol 😆 thank you for the knowledge and information really appreciated bro ! 

My man!!

Anytime!