• New to Real Estate
  • Hampton Roads, VA
Votes |
Title Company that allow assignments of contracts in Hampton Road

Jonathan J.
  • New to Real Estate
  • Hampton Roads, VA
Posted Oct 9 2022, 11:49

Looking to begin real estate journey in the Hampton Roads area. Looking for recommendations on Local Title companies that allow assignments of contracts (preferably in the South side i.e.: Chesapeake, Norfolk, VA Beach).

Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Patti Robertson
  • Property Manager
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Replied Oct 9 2022, 21:44

Pretty much all of them.  John Napier with Hanger Law is currently a TRIG board member.  L.T. Caplan with Caplan Law is a former TRIG board member. I personally do my closings at Sadler and Swan, who is very investor friendly.  I doubt you would find any firm in Hampton Roads that won't do assignment closings these days.

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan J.
  • New to Real Estate
  • Hampton Roads, VA
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Hampton Roads, VA
Replied Oct 11 2022, 12:01

Thank you for the good info. Two out of three Law firms are with 10-15 minutes from.

FlipSystem logo
FlipSystem
|
Sponsored
Learn From Our Team. Earn 100% of the Profits. Join our community of 500+ investors! Avg profit per flip: $14k, Avg effort per week: 4hrs

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Paloscio
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Oct 11 2022, 12:36

@Jonathan J. we close lots of deals in VA for wholesalers and have worked with some great title companies. Our preferred title agents there are First Class Title & District Title. They both understand the wholesaling and investing side of real estate and are both awesome to work with. I would be happy to share their contact info or make an intro for you if you want to shoot me a pm.