• New Hampshire
Votes |
Lets connect! - NH/MA Investing

Jared Chenel
  • Wholesaler
  • New Hampshire
Posted Nov 21 2022, 16:35

Hey everyone!

My name is Jared and I'm from Derry, NH. I currently work in IT and I bought my first property, which I utilize as an Airbnb, last year beginning my real estate adventure which has been doing great! 

I'm truly wanting to pursue real estate as a replacement for my day job over the next 12 months. My intentions are to wholesale a few deals over the next 6 months or so to get my first multifamily to house-hack. I plan to focus on 2-4 door units thereafter for the following few homes and eventually get into smaller apartments. 

I've given it much thought and after being paralyzed by analysis paralysis, I have started taking steps to utilize wholesaling as a part of my strategy for real estate investing. I wanted to make a post here to try to connect with other local wholesalers or investors and maybe chat over the phone or meet up for a drink about what got you started, what sort of advice you could give, and what you have found success in this area. I'm tired of not taking action and staying within my comfort zone. There's no room for growth in that bubble, so DM me or let me know who's interested!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 25 2022, 18:37

Hey Jared, I’m an investor looking to start in the southern NH/ North Shore MA area. Looking for reputable wholesalers in the area to partner with. I’ll send you a message. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 27 2022, 15:03

Hi Jared.

I m a wholesaler as well.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 27 2022, 15:03
Quote from @Jack Barry:

Hey Jared, I’m an investor looking to start in the southern NH/ North Shore MA area. Looking for reputable wholesalers in the area to partner with. I’ll send you a message.