Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Mary Eubanks
Pro Member
Votes |
How do cash buyers get on wholesalers list?

Mary Eubanks
Pro Member
Posted Dec 6 2022, 10:12

How do I get on wholesalers list for myself and my cash investor buyers?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 6 2022, 10:28
Network at investors meetings. Know your investors really, really, well. Know what they want to invest in, what is their scale of operation, how fast they can move once given an opportunity, what their return expectations are, everything.

That way you can see if the opportunity a wholesaler brings you matches an investor you have and how quickly you can move on it.

User Stats

Votes
Steven Foster Wilson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Dec 6 2022, 10:37
Quote from @Mary Eubanks:

Hi Mary, 

I would say just connecting and networking through real estate meetups, you can also find people through Facebook in various groups, build relationships and that will open up the opportunity for you to get in on a wholesalers list. 

BiggerPockets logo
Meet Investor-Friendly Agents
|
BiggerPockets
Network with top investor-friendly agents who can help you find, analyze, and close your next deal.

User Stats

Votes
Bryant Brislin
Pro Member
#2 Land & New Construction Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 Land & New Construction Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Irvine, CA
Replied Dec 6 2022, 10:40

For yourself AND your buyers? So do you actually buy yourself, but you sometimes wholesale, too? I'm happy to offer tips, but just wanted to ask for clarification. 

Cash Source Homes Logo

User Stats

Votes
Jacob St. Martin
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Charlottesville VA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Charlottesville VA
Replied Dec 6 2022, 10:52

Hello Mary, what kind of deals are you looking for and in what market? I would second what a lot of others have said and say that REI meetups are one of the best ways to meet wholesalers but a lot of experienced wholesalers will have a website too, I have found a couple in my area this way. I also know some wholesalers who work around the country so if you are interested I might be able to make a connection.

User Stats

Votes
Jerryll Noorden#2 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Votes |
Jerryll Noorden#2 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Replied Dec 6 2022, 18:10

How? I will tell you how.

Those Froggers find my email and without asking call me text me beep me when they want to reach me and send me deals in friggin gadamn CA and the rest of the state when I only do deals in CT. No one asked, no one gave them permission they suck monkey butt through a straw!

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Dec 6 2022, 22:01

You ask for it, if you're actively looking for deals for your investors you should know who the wholesalers are. Just post you're looking for a wholesaler and they will jump out at you

User Stats

Votes
Chris Seveney
Pro Member
#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Investor
  • Virginia
Replied Dec 7 2022, 04:11

@Mary Eubanks

Through going to events. The issues I find as a cash buyer are 95% of wholesalers have no idea what they are doing and are taking other wholesalers deals and adding a fee and sending it to you, recently I got the fame property sent to me from 4 wholesalers all with very different prices, arv’s and rehab numbers….

User Stats

Votes
Mitchell Kennedy
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Austin, TX
Replied Dec 7 2022, 05:24

Hi Mary, what markets are you looking for? I am a local realtor in Austin, TX. If you or any of your investors are interested in this market I would love to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Scott E.
  • Developer
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Replied Dec 7 2022, 06:52

As others have said, just need to do a little googling and a little networking.

I live in a big city and there are only a couple of legit wholesalers around. There are a bunch of smaller ones that pop up here and there and try to make it work but most fail.

Once you connect with a wholesaler let them know your criteria, your price range, and that you are a cash buyer. They will probably ignore your criteria, add you to their list, and email you every deal that they get under contract in your town.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 1 2023, 23:45
Quote from @Scott E.:

As others have said, just need to do a little googling and a little networking.

I live in a big city and there are only a couple of legit wholesalers around. There are a bunch of smaller ones that pop up here and there and try to make it work but most fail.

Once you connect with a wholesaler let them know your criteria, your price range, and that you are a cash buyer. They will probably ignore your criteria, add you to their list, and email you every deal that they get under contract in your town.

User Stats

Votes
Lydia R.#4 Wholesaling Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Austin TX
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Austin TX
Replied Apr 1 2023, 18:00
Quote from @Mary Eubanks:

Wholesalers are everywhere. Best place to find them is to get on Facebook and join some local real estate investing Facebook groups. There are also platforms like Investorlift and TwnSqr that are marketplaces for wholesale deals.