• Wholesaler
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Title Company in WA state?

Peter Sengsavang
  • Wholesaler
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Feb 4 2023, 14:30

Does anyone know where I can find a local Investor friendly Title Company here in Washington state?

User Stats

Votes
Naomi Pinger
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lacey, WA 98503
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lacey, WA 98503
Replied Feb 4 2023, 23:01

Hello Peter,

First American Title is a very investor friendly title company.

Hope this helps you to have numerous sucessful deals.

User Stats

Votes
Peter Sengsavang
  • Wholesaler
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Feb 4 2023, 23:56

Thank you! Naomi, I had many suggestions but this one from you sounds by far very interesting :) 

But yes I am currently trying to close my first deal under the WHOLE SALE TO MILLION Academy by 

Khang Le, he also advised me to network with local Realtors and im applaud to have run into you

I also have many questions I would like to work with up to 3 good Realtors I want to find properties that are similar let's say a 3 bed room 2 bath 1,000 sq ft what would those property be worth after it's all fixed up, would you be able to find? a list of properties that are similar same square feet or similar and half a mile to a mile radius from me (auburn) WA & after doing the calculations to find the 

After Repair Value (ARV) would you be able to tell me the After Repair Values I'm looking for distressed properties motivated sellers from mostly single family homes that are either vacant/preforclosure/tax lien/pre probate/high equity 40%/out of state owner/expired listing. multi-family or duplex and tri-plex and 4-plex is ok but not multi-commercial anywhere from the $100-500k price point and the market area city/county population should be 100-500k. if you could help me that would be very helpful :D

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Peter Sengsavang
  • Wholesaler
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Feb 4 2023, 23:56
Quote from @Naomi Pinger:

Hello Peter,

First American Title is a very investor friendly title company.

Hope this helps you to have numerous sucessful deals.

Thank you! Naomi, I had many suggestions but this one from you sounds by far very interesting :)

But yes I am currently trying to close my first deal under the WHOLE SALE TO MILLION Academy by

Khang Le, he also advised me to network with local Realtors and im applaud to have run into you

I also have many questions I would like to work with up to 3 good Realtors I want to find properties that are similar let's say a 3 bed room 2 bath 1,000 sq ft what would those property be worth after it's all fixed up, would you be able to find? a list of properties that are similar same square feet or similar and half a mile to a mile radius from me (auburn) WA & after doing the calculations to find the

After Repair Value (ARV) would you be able to tell me the After Repair Values I'm looking for distressed properties motivated sellers from mostly single family homes that are either vacant/preforclosure/tax lien/pre probate/high equity 40%/out of state owner/expired listing. multi-family or duplex and tri-plex and 4-plex is ok but not multi-commercial anywhere from the $100-500k price point and the market area city/county population should be 100-500k. if you could help me that would be very helpful :D

User Stats

Votes
Naomi Pinger
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lacey, WA 98503
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lacey, WA 98503
Replied Feb 6 2023, 20:58

Hello Peter,

I am sorry for the delay in responding to you. I would love to help you however I am not in that area so I am probably not the best one to be asking about properties there. Since you are close to the Seattle area I would suggest you call my home office and ask for an agents name that works your area. This would accomplish a few things for you. They would be familiar with the area and could possibly already know of properties to call on and they would be very familiar with the ARV in that area. Pellego has many investors so the agent could possible help to flip the property to a rehabber. Their information is:
Company Address: 675 S Lane Street Suite 305Seattle, WA 98104 Contact:(425) 441-3800 Office

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with and please keep me up dated on you progress.

I wish you the very best and a lot of deal to come your way.

User Stats

Votes
Eric Yu
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Seattle, WA
Replied Feb 9 2023, 09:35
Quote from @Peter Sengsavang:

Does anyone know where I can find a local Investor friendly Title Company here in Washington state?

Hi Peter, 

I've worked with Ticor Title out in Bellevue. They're fantastic for investors & can do a lot of creative closings to assist with investors. They also have nice software to help you farm for properties. Would highly recommend reaching out.