Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Phoebe Perez
Votes |
Investor Friendly Attorney Upstate SC (Greenville)

Phoebe Perez
Posted May 28 2023, 19:02

Hi everyone! I've already learned so much from this forum and thank BP for having this amazing resource. I'm getting started with wholesaling and was wondering if anyone has attorney recommendations who are investor friendly and work with double closings/assigning contracts, etc. in the Greenville, SC area?

Thanks in advance!

User Stats

Votes
Mack Lengel
  • Smokies / Greenville, SC
Votes |
Replied May 29 2023, 12:00
Quote from @Phoebe Perez:

Hi everyone! I've already learned so much from this forum and thank BP for having this amazing resource. I'm getting started with wholesaling and was wondering if anyone has attorney recommendations who are investor friendly and work with double closings/assigning contracts, etc. in the Greenville, SC area?

Thanks in advance!

@Jonathan Anderson, know of one?

@Phoebe Perez there is a great monthly real estate meetup here in Greenville that you should come out to and meet some local investors

User Stats

Votes
Mack Lengel
Votes |
Replied May 29 2023, 12:01

Congrats on your first post BTW!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Phoebe Perez
Votes |
Replied May 30 2023, 05:25

@Mack Lengel Oh awesome, thanks! I'll have to check it out

User Stats

Votes
Mack Lengel
Votes |
Replied May 30 2023, 05:31

@Mack Lengel Oh awesome, thanks! I'll have to check it out

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

User Stats

Votes
Austin Grant McDowell
  • Realtor
  • Greenville, SC
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Greenville, SC
Replied May 30 2023, 07:32

Heather Welch with Welch Law Firm has been noted to be a top lawyer to help with investors in Greenville. 

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Anderson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Greenville, SC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Greenville, SC
Replied May 30 2023, 08:42
Quote from@Mack Lengel:

Thanks in advance!

@Phoebe Perez there is a great monthly real estate meetup here in Greenville that you should come out to and meet some local investors

Thanks for the tag Mack, nice to meet you Pheobe, congrats on getting started. I'm a big fan of Breaux & Callahan lawfirm for closings and they do plenty of investor closings.

Like Mack said, please feel free to join our month meetup, next week is our June one! 

User Stats

Votes
Phoebe Perez
Votes |
Replied May 31 2023, 07:02

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Phoebe Perez
Votes |
Replied May 31 2023, 07:05
Quote from @Austin Grant McDowell:

Heather Welch with Welch Law Firm has been noted to be a top lawyer to help with investors in Greenville. 

Thanks so much Austin, I appreciate the recommendation!

User Stats

Votes
Phoebe Perez
Votes |
Replied May 31 2023, 07:06
Quote from @Jonathan Anderson:
Quote from@Mack Lengel:

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the tag Mack, nice to meet you Pheobe, congrats on getting started. I'm a big fan of Breaux & Callahan lawfirm for closings and they do plenty of investor closings.

Like Mack said, please feel free to join our month meetup, next week is our June one! 

Thanks Jonathan, I appreciate your recommendation! I may not be able to attend the next event but will look out for the following ones!

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Anderson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Greenville, SC
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Greenville, SC
Replied May 31 2023, 09:15
Quote from @Jonathan Anderson:
Quote from@Mack Lengel:

Thanks in advance!

Thanks Jonathan, I appreciate your recommendation! I may not be able to attend the next event but will look out for the following ones!

Sounds great! It is the first Wednesday of every month, same place and time!