Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Dathan Fenwick
Votes |
At A Stump.

Dathan Fenwick
Posted Feb 26 2024, 14:09

I have a deal going on in Delaware, and im wondering before anything else starts should i go undercontract or should until the buyers i have contacted make an offer on the property and then place it under contract.

This Wholesaling stuff kinda stressful, but ill push through it. First Deal in my sights. (Mental Note to myself)

User Stats

Votes
Bryant Brislin
Pro Member
#1 Land & New Construction Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Irvine, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 Land & New Construction Contributor
  • Wholesaler
  • Irvine, CA
Replied Feb 26 2024, 14:45

This question is hard to understand, the grammar makes it hard to understand, and I think there are words missing.  You probably shouldn't be wholesaling unless you are partenred with someone who trully knows what they are doing, otherwise you are just messing with people's (sellers) lives. Yes, in general, you shouldn't really talk to buyers until you have something under contract.

Cash Source Homes Logo

User Stats

Votes
Lorraine Hernandez
  • Boise, ID
Votes |
  • Boise, ID
Replied Feb 29 2024, 15:55

The debate between securing a buyer or a deal first is common. It's smarter to know your market and potential buyers before committing to a property. Understanding what makes a good deal helps you find buyers more easily. Evaluate exit strategies for buyers before locking in any deals. Engage with local market communities like Facebook groups to connect with potential buyers and gather market insights. Prioritizing market knowledge and buyer preferences minimizes risks and maximizes success.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.