• Englewood, NJ
Votes |
angry seller

Walter Thompson
  • Wholesaler
  • Englewood, NJ
Posted Apr 8 2014, 11:33

hi BP

someone left me a message this morning, and I didn't answer I was out whit my daughter (to remind you it's such a beautiful day so I figure what is better then spending time whit your family on this day,) so when I got home I call him back and we was talking nice until he bring up how much my offer is. I told him you never told me anything yet about the house how do you want me to know to offer you? he reply well you send this post card whit my address (but to remind you he is screaming on the phone) so I said yes I did. but I still don't know how many rooms there is and bath and sqft etc.etc....

so I told him I am sorry for the postcard it won't happen again and he hang up.

this phone call got me all bend out of shape today made me feel like I was worthless.

my question is he called on my cell phone what is the best way to screed these callers out?

I was thinking website on my postcards and business cards, also to leave a number on my postcards that directs them to a voicemail explaining what I do.

if you guys can point in the right direction to get all of these that will be great (also keep in mind I am not a computer wiz)

thanks for any help

Loading replies...