Wholesalers, how do you send your deals out to all your cash buyers?

15 Replies

When you send our your deals to all your cash buyers, is there any good services out there? other then just using e-mail groups to send them out. Any service that lets you choose specific filters, for instance price range, then take all those contacts and create a new mail document?

You are talking about CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.  There are many CRM solutions.  I use MailChimp.com because it's free and it lets me filter easily.  Just search for CRM software.

God Bless You!

I have a CRM platform that I use, Podio, but I don't think it has the ability to email each prospective client that you choose, it just lets you see the list of them. Anyone know if Podio has this ability? 

@Jamie B.  I am in the process of setting up Mail Chimp for my emails.

Thanks. I think I'm going to look into it also, since it seems a few other people on here have been using it with good results. 

I currently use an Excel spreadsheet with filtered columns to isolate the buyers that best fit the deal, then the macro-enabled spreadsheet saves the filtered data for mail merge import to Microsoft Word. I have the Mail Merge Toolkit from www.MapiLab.com add-on that can attach the mail merge customized files and blast out the emails with PDF attachments to the filtered list from the Excel spreadsheet.

I use http://bit.ly/pawsf-1 (shameless plug) to generate the PDF attachments for the subject property, depending on whether I am email blasting to private lenders, equity financiers, or wholesale buyers.

I also have a free account on podio.com that I am still learning. Seems like a good tool for monitoring the workflow of your virtual assistants.

Yup, that seems to be almost exactly what I'm doing, just taking everything from an excel sheet and taking it from there. I copy my Cash Buyers list from Podio and then putting it on Excel and filtering for the different scenarios. I feel that it's a waste updating both every time I have the new buyers leads. Although it's not too complicated, I figured that there has to be a way that is more automated.  

Originally posted by @Michael Evans:

You are talking about CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.  There are many CRM solutions.  I use MailChimp.com because it's free and it lets me filter easily.  Just search for CRM software.

HI Michael, Mailchimps CRM looks weak compared to others, or is it just me? Do you have the ability to schedule tasks or to do lists or other activities to keep you reminded to follow up & such, or is it just a basic contact db? 

Any help is appreciated as I am using allclients.com and its ok, but forms are weak, and no tracking of opens/clicks, etc, though decent CRM. 

Someone told me of Zolo I believe, which looks decent, I just don't want to drop hundreds a month on a CRM right now (Infusionsoft, Hatchbuck, blah, blah). 

What other CRM are our other members using for tasks, follow up, as well as web form & autoresponders.

One thing about not using Aweber/Mailchimp (or alike) is if you have lots and lots of buyers you email to, you run the risk of getting your email address flagged as a "spammer".    

I haven't experienced this but I've heard this from a number of places.

Just M2C

1) We immediately send all our good buyers a link of all the pictures(via dropbox) of the property as soon as we are in the car after signing the contract. (sometimes we have a verbal to buy before we get back to the office)

2) Email to all our buyers when we get back into the office

3) Letter and Property flyer goes in the mail the next day to all the active cash buyers in the area that purchased a property in the last few months.

Originally posted by @Aaron Daniel:

1) We immediately send all our good buyers a link of all the pictures(via dropbox) of the property as soon as we are in the car after signing the contract. (sometimes we have a verbal to buy before we get back to the office)

2) Email to all our buyers when we get back into the office

3) Letter and Property flyer goes in the mail the next day to all the active cash buyers in the area that purchased a property in the last few months.

This is a great, aggressive approach. 

Also, I hope my mail chimp e-mails avoid the spam folder. Trial and error.

Mailchimp is great if your list is small and it's hard to beat being free.  There are literally thousands of paid services depending on your needs. My list is over 100K and I use Sendy which runs around $80 a month but is an awesome platform

Yes a buyers list is email based in my book. 11 years of hard work is how I built it :-)

@Dean Letfus Wow! I can only aspire at the moment. Contemplating buying a Cash buyers list but I'm a bit skeptical.

@Jerald Alford  I have built most of my own list through events and websites but buying lists can be good. The thing with any list is not to expect it to produce business for you. I have bought lists and emailed them every week for a year or two and then you slowly start to get feedback from them. I have had a lot of success where people on a list I have bought end up referring friends to me because whilst they had no interest themselves they got used to my company name and brand getting regular emails from me. It's a long term business building exercise but very worth it.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here