Skip to content
Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Tyrone Little
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Best way to approach this wholesale deal !

Tyrone Little
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Sep 2 2014, 14:13

So I recieved a call from one of my Guerilla Marketing strategies (slipped business card in the door of a property thats an estate sale) ..I talked to the son of the deceased and he told me a little bit about what was going on and what the issues are. ( many properties, many children and no one agrees )..The property has been listed  for about 3 months along with a couple of other properties that needs to be sold too. ( All of the properties are WAYYYY overpriced )  Since there was much bickering they decided to let an attorney handle . I was able to get the attorney's number from another sibling and we talked (building repoire) 45 mins this aftrenoon. It seems that the two oldest children don't really care for the attorney but since there are disputes, they know of no other way to handle. They also state that the contract with the listing agent can be cancelled as well.  The 2 parties I talked just want to get rid of the properties and be done, it seems like there are quite a few family members that will get a share of the pie.

My question is : Do I call the attorney and inquire about property and risk possibly alerting the listing agent to a possible sale therefore making it harder to get that deep discount needed in order to make this work.  I say this because at the price these properties are listed at, there has to be a relationship between the atty and agent.