• Hyattsville, MD
Votes |
Hello

Raul Salmeron
  • Property Manager
  • Hyattsville, MD
Posted Sep 11 2014, 21:53

Hello to all,

Let me introduce my self first. My name is Raul Salmeron and I wanted to say thank you for all the info you all share. I have also gained a lot information in order to take action and put together a game plan in order to start my investing career into real estate. Please help me with the following questions..?

1-I will greatly appreciated if anybody knows any good/affordable real estate attorney that can help me review some contracts and put my business entity in place in order to start wholesaling (I am located in Hyattsville Maryland)...? 

2- Good Tittle company that is investor friendly and do double closing (If needed).?

3- Any hard money lender with low interest rates or private loan companies investors friendly as well.?

4- Real Estate Accountant..?

5- Real Estate Agent..?

I am very excited to start this business since I have been always very passionate about real estate and even now I am working for a multi-family real estate company as an Administrative Assistant and a Leasing Consultant. I will greatly appreciate if anybody has anyone that knows all about real estate. Thanks in advance and I wish you the best in your future investment.

Loading replies...