Looking to Learn Wholesaling by Meeting Investors and Sellers!

6 Replies

Hi There - 

My name is Chris Sergi an I live in Los Angeles. Im looking to learn how to wholesale and begin with sellers/buyers in the LA area as well as Detroit, Baltimore or Las Vegas.  No ego here so be great to make some new business partners through this! Look forward to your responses.

Hey Chris,

Wow, it would be great to do all of that.  However, if you are truly starting out I'd recommend focusing on one area.  Probably your best bet is Los Angeles.  It's certainly big enough.  That way you aren't pulled in too many directions.  Just sayin.............

Hi Roland - Thanks for the input. Much appreciated... I feel like once I get going I will be really strong and consistent. But its the first steps that are difficult. Any suggestions you might have of getting the first transaction of the ground?

Originally posted by @Roland Paicely:

Hey Chris,

Wow, it would be great to do all of that.  However, if you are truly starting out I'd recommend focusing on one area.  Probably your best bet is Los Angeles.  It's certainly big enough.  That way you aren't pulled in too many directions.  Just sayin.............

Agreed, definitely get comfortable locally before moving out of the area.

Hi Chris your initial statement is sort of like saying " I think I want to be a brain surgeon, now where is someone who needs an operation" :-).

You need to make sure you understand what it is you are going to do first. Are you going to bird dog, close out deals yourself and resell them or what?

Once you have your funding, legal stuff and contracts etc. sorted and ready to go then you need to get to know an area so you know what a good deal is, then jump in and do one!!

Chris, I am in Las Vegas, please connect with me.

Welcome to Bigger Pockets

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here