Any experienced Chicago Area Wholesalers , willing to give advice ?

4 Replies

I'm just starting out and wondering where are good places to find sellers !

Do you have any buyers yet? 

Why not ensure you get properties that someone would buy? After all, having product doesn't make you a success. Having a product people want to actually pay for does! Change the focus.

Now I will ask you the same question I was asked about 3 years ago that changed my life... 

Why are you wholesaling real estate and is that what you got into it to do? It wasn't a question asked by someone who wanted an answer, more to make me think about my answer. I haven't looked back and have had success and less stress since. 

Good luck to you. 

Oak Forest.. I might be out that way tonight actually.

Hello @Lashonda Mcmahon ! I too am looking to get into wholesaling. What I am doing first is learning about different neighborhoods in my city and the surrounding areas. I'm figuring out average prices of 2,3,4 bedrooms that have sold recently. What areas are hot? What area are starting to heat up. Narrow down where you want to start marketing. Hope that helps a bit! 

Originally posted by @André Palmer :

Hello @Lashonda Mcmahon! I too am looking to get into wholesaling. What I am doing first is learning about different neighborhoods in my city and the surrounding areas. I'm figuring out average prices of 2,3,4 bedrooms that have sold recently. What areas are hot? What area are starting to heat up. Narrow down where you want to start marketing. Hope that helps a bit! 

Thanks Andre , that helps a lot !