cash buyers

9 Replies

Hello BP members, as a newbie how can I build my cash buyers list from my city? Also is it reasonable to call athese cash 

If you build it, they will come. Best way to find cash buyers is to put a good deal under contract and market it! In the meantime, call up some cash buyers you see on craigslist and stuff. Network at your local REI group. Search recent cash sales of homes in your area and see who is doing the buying. Attend an auction. Ask here on BP as you have, and mention your area in the title. If you have a good deal, the buyers will come!

Craig's List is quite effective for finding both buyers and sellers. I have found both there. 

Originally posted by @Steve Vaughan :

If you build it, they will come. Best way to find cash buyers is to put a good deal under contract and market it! In the meantime, call up some cash buyers you see on craigslist and stuff. Network at your local REI group. Search recent cash sales of homes in your area and see who is doing the buying. Attend an auction. Ask here on BP as you have, and mention your area in the title. If you have a good deal, the buyers will come!

Thanks Steve for the useful information. I'm ready to go out now and start building my network.

Originally posted by @Joshua Dorkin :

@Tunde Williams - See Steve's reply above.  That pretty much nails it.

Yes its everything I needed to know and I'll make sure action is taken. Thanks for the the motivation @Joshua

Originally posted by @Andrew R. :

Craig's List is quite effective for finding both buyers and sellers. I have found both there. 

Thanks @Andrew I hope and I'll do as you said as I'm hoping to become a REI myself.

Yes sir, good luck, you came to the right place for advice, BP I mean ;)

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.