How can I find the members of an LLC?

6 Replies

I have a condo under contract that I would like to try to sell to other investors in the complex. What is the easiest way to find the members of the LLC? Some of my searches on the net have only returned names and addresses for members/registered agents but I'm looking for a more direct way to contact, phone numbers or email.

You cannot. That information is not public. You should deal with the registered agent. That's the contact point for an LLC.

Jon Holdman, Flying Phoenix LLC

Originally posted by @Jon Holdman :

You cannot. That information is not public. You should deal with the registered agent. That's the contact point for an LLC.

However, IF they are filing their annual reports there is legit contact info which you said you found during the Internet search. Is this a matter of time? Because I would get boots on ground and start asking people in the complex. I would think the property manager would have some type of contact with the owners. I would even ask realtors in the area. While I was doing that I would send certified mail correspondence to the address I uncovered with my proposal. All these methods may be time consuming but just food for thought!

@Kitta Coleman I am under a time crunch so the faster the better. Still waiting on prop mngmnt to call me back after 3 messages left for them regarding other questions but I didn't think to contact them to find the owners. Going to do some more research online and will go personally to ask questions at the complex and mngmnt office if necessary. Thank you!

Originally posted by @Christy D. Starling :

@Kitta ColemanI am under a time crunch so the faster the better. Still waiting on prop mngmnt to call me back after 3 messages left for them regarding other questions but I didn't think to contact them to find the owners. Going to do some more research online and will go personally to ask questions at the complex and mngmnt office if necessary. Thank you!

No problem!!

This post has been removed.