• Essex, MD
Votes |
Can I help this seller?

Bryan Watson
  • Accountant
  • Essex, MD
Posted Jun 3 2015, 17:11

Hello,

So I just started my first direct mail marketing campaign and received my first call. The seller left me a voicemail telling me she didn't want to sell the property I was offering to purchase but had another property.

I called her and she told me that she didn't want to sell the other house either but wants my help in trying to get a problem tenant out . The tenant hasn't paid rent since 2013 and is causing her to lose money because she could be renting it out to other qualified individuals. It is a five bedroom single family home in Washington, D.C. with views of the national monument. She has tried to evict the tenant but the tenant comes to court with a free lawyer and is allowed to remain in the property. She wants me to act like I am going to purchase the property in hopes this individual will leave.

I want to help her out and I told her I would do some research to see what could be done. She has also offered to connect me with other individuals that she knows may be selling their house in return for my assistance. If I can help solve her problem I think she can help me in the future. Is there anything I can do?

Thanks!

Loading replies...