Hi wonderful people here on Bigger Pockets, I am a R.E Broker that is also trying to break into the Wholesale Industry in R.E. for a while I have known about this great business, but just now I am trying to get my new kind of deals going. My question to you is, do you know if I can use the normal standard CA Forms I use for purchasing  property and selling properties or do I need a new kind of contract? if I do, do you have copy you can spare, I am here in Orange County/L.A area.

Thank You,

Sergio Caliz

BRE 01925074