Wisconsin Wholesalers

10 Replies

Hi, I am looking for work and get in touch with local wholesalers in Wisconsin. If you are in Wisconsin and are a wholesaler we can joint venture on some deals that we cannot close on. If you are interested feel free to contact me. 

@Justin Kurpius I primarily wholesale deals. My main areas are Milwaukee, Waukesha and Racine/Kenosha Counties. My husband and I also run a private social investment club, Brew City REI Club as well as Brew City REI Training Cafe which is a co-op, grass roots effort of local REI training delivered by a variety of local REI businesses. Lastly, we run Wisconsin Contractor & Handyman Club which is a network of real estate service providers.

@Rebecca Knox very interesting. I'd be interested in some of those clubs Rebecca. I am a member of the Milwaukee Investment Group, we manage a fund of about $300-350k and meet monthly to discuss our positions. I've been into equity investing and trading for the past 10 years, and recently purchased my first duplex last year. 

My friend and I write an investment newsletter for our fund mkeinvestmentclub.com. I'm always looking for others with similar business minds.

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here